COVID 19 Announcement
LATEST UPDATE: JANUARY 2021
With further lockdowns announced here in the UK, Stylecamp will be operating as normal unless told to otherwise. I am well stocked in fabrics so there shouldn't be a delay in making orders.
I will continue to monitor the situation and update this article regularly. I will be in touch at the earliest opportunity should any problems arise with any orders.
Like all businesses, health and safety is a priority so I just want to highlight the measures that are being taken here at Stylecamp.
- All official government advice is being adhered to, which means regular and thorough hand-washing and maintaining social distance.
- Operations at Stylecamp (cutting, sewing and packaging) are all done in one place (my home), minimising the risk of contamination from external sources.
- I'm keeping my environment, tools and machinery well maintained and clean, using anti-bacterial wipes where necessary.
- Orders are posted twice a week to minimise outdoor contact, with the situation being continuously monitored.
SHIPPING DELAYS + BREXIT
- Stylecamp ships from the UK. Please note that international destinations, including USA, Europe, Australia and especially Canada, are continuing to experience delays, while some others are suspending mail imports.
- With the UK leaving the EU on 1st January 2021, customers in the EU may now be liable for customs charges on delivery of goods. Customs charges are the responsibility of the buyer, so please check out the rules and regulations of your home country and make sure you are happy to proceed before ordering. All incoming UK mail is being checked at the border, so continuing to add to delays in EU destinations.
A huge thank you to all customers, I really appreciate your support at this time.
If you have any further queries, please don't hesistate to get in touch!
Stay safe and well,