COVID 19 Announcement
LATEST UPDATE: NOVEMBER 2020
With the second UK lockdown announced, Stylecamp will be operating as normal unless told to otherwise. I am well stocked in fabrics so there shouldn't be a delay in making orders.
I will continue to monitor the situation and update this article regularly. I will be in touch at the earliest opportunity should any problems arise with any orders.
Like all businesses, health and safety is a priority so I just want to highlight the measures that are being taken here at Stylecamp.
- All official government advice is being adhered to, which means regular and thorough hand-washing and maintaining social distance.
- Operations at Stylecamp (cutting, sewing and packaging) are all done in one place (my home), minimising the risk of contamination from external sources.
- I'm keeping my environment, tools and machinery well maintained and clean, using anti-bacterial wipes where necessary.
- Orders are posted twice a week, with the situation being continuously monitored.
- Stylecamp ships from the UK. Please note that international destinations, including the US, Europe, Australia and especially Canada, are currently experiencing delays, while some others are suspending mail imports.
Please order well in advance for the festive season to avoid disappointment. All orders are sent standard shipping so please opt for tracked shipping at checkout if you want to stay updated. Tracked shipping does not guarantee faster shipping, although I can provide a quote for a speedier UPS service if required.
Check out my Etsy outlet shop for items ready to ship and shop by size.
A huge thank you to all customers, I really appreciate your support at this time.
If you have any further queries, please don't hesistate to get in touch!
Stay safe and well,