COVID 19 Announcement
Hope you're all keeping safe and well during these difficult times!
As a handmade fashion brand that operates from a home environment, Stylecamp will be operating as normal unless told to otherwise. I am well stocked in most fabrics so there shouldn't be a delay in making orders.
I will continue to work as long as the postal outlets remain open, although should this change after you have placed an order, I will of course be in touch at the earliest opportunity.
Like all businesses, health and safety is a priority so I just want to highlight the measures that are being taken here at Stylecamp. I will be updating this article at regular intervals:
LATEST UPDATE: 10th JUNE 2020
- All official government advice is being adhered to, which means regular and thorough hand-washing and maintaining social distance.
- Operations at Stylecamp (cutting, sewing and packaging) are all done in one place (my home), minimising the risk of contamination from external sources.
- I'm keeping my environment, tools and machinery well maintained and clean, using anti-bacterial wipes where necessary.
- Orders are now being posted 2-3 times a week as restrictions are lifted.
- Stylecamp ships from the UK. Please note that international destinations, particularly in the US, Canada and Europe, are currently experiencing delays, while some others are suspending mail imports. Please see the Royal Mail International Incidents bulletin or contact me for the latest on your destination. I'm unable to give accurate delivery estimates at this time.
You guys have been keeping me very busy over the last few weeks which I am eternally grateful for, and I hope you are enjoying wearing your new things in the sunshine. This has meant that some items have unfortunately sold out for the time being.
I'm doing my best to re-stock where I can, although my suppliers are also experiencing delays due to the current restrictions. If you want to be notifed when a certain item comes back into stock, please contact me and I can add you to my list.
As a small business owner who also works freelance, understandably this is quite a worrying time, so a huge thank you to all customers, I really appreciate your support at this time. Stay safe and look after yourselves and others.
If you have any further queries, please don't hesistate to get in touch!